Rear Lower Camber Arms for Infiniti Q70 2014+ (RWD Only) - MRS-IF-1110
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear lower Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Pillowball bushings for more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
|CA Residents||PROP 65 WARNING|