Rear No.2 Upper Camber Arms Lexus IS250/350 06-13 - MRC-LX-0311
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear upper Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Minimum Arm Length: 11 5/8"
- Maximum Arm Length: 13 1/8"
- Rod End Width: 2 1/8"
- Rod End ID: 9/16"
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
|CA Residents||PROP 65 WARNING|