Front Upper Arm for Lexus ES350 2013+ / GS200T 2015+ / GS350 450h 2013+ / IS200T 2015+ / IS250/350 2014+ (RWD Only) - MRS-LX-0373
Rear Upper Camber Kit for Lexus GS 98-05 / IS200/IS300 99-03 - MRS-LX-0211
Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under-steer, over steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under-steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under-steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. These arms are constructed with Lightweight Steel-Alloy, which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition.
Alignment is crucial to the handling of your vehicle. Remembering that the only thing that touches the ground is your "Contact Patch" of your tires you have to make sure that your tires and wheels are doing exactly what you want. With this you must make sure you have the proper camber, caster and toe as well as make sure they are all working together and not against each other. note: pillowball
- Lexus GS 1993-1997, 1998-2005
- Allows for additional NEGATIVE and POSITIVE camber correction to properly tune camber for suspension travel.
- Polyurethane-Hard Rubber compound removes any "slop" in control arm motion.
- High-Strength Steel-Alloy designed to be lightweight yet durable.
- 3-Stage Powder coating process to protect against the elements and offer a brilliant pink finish.
- Rubber viscosity is around 2000KGS