Lowering Springs for Mitsubishi Galant 94-98 - MR-LS-MG94
Megan Racing lowering springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel under phosphate powder coating to deliver extremely durable coil springs resistant to premature “sagging”. The result is a spring that specifically offers improved handling with smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. (Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load). All Megan Racing suspension components are protected by a 1-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Mitsubishi Galant 1994-1998
Specifications and Features:
- SAE 9254 Cold Wound Steel
- Direct replacement of OE components
- Front Drop: 44.45mm / 1.75in
- Rear Drop: 44.45mm / 1.75in
- Powder-coated finish
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
NOTE: All Megan Racing products are deemed for "off-road use only"
|CA Residents||PROP 65 WARNING|