Down Pipe for Nissan GT-R R35 09+ Center Pipe - MR-CENTERPIPE-NR35T
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality SUS-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
Megan Racing releases the Y-pipe for the Nissan R35 GT-R. It is specially constructed with SUS-304 stainless steel, CNC-machined using TIG-welds. It also comes with stainless steel flanges,flex pipes and resonator. By removing the heavy catalytic converters you are saving 5-10lbs. This y-pipe is for off road used only.
Specifications & Features:
- NOTE: Off road used only!
- 100% SUS-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
- Version 1 does not come with resonators
- NOTE: If a resonator is desired, please refer to Version 2 of this product, PN#: MR-CENTERPIPE-NR35T2)
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents:
|CA Residents||PROP 65 WARNING|