Toyota Supra 19+ Street Series Coilovers - MR-CDK-TS20
Height adjustments are made with separate CNC Machined locking spring perches for accuracy and smooth adjustment with separate damper shock length adjustment to retain full-stroke and allows for precision suspension tuning. The wide range of allowable ride height adjustment allows for a conservative drop to more aggressive ride heights for an aggressive stance, or to fine tune your suspension for the circuit to gain full potential of your vehicle's handling capabilities.
The quality and durability of the Megan Racing Damper kits are unmatched. Made of extremely durable Steel and featuring springs that are constructed of SAE-9254 Cold-Wound Steel which are then tested over 500,000 times by compression inspection. All Megan Racing coilover kits are protected with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
NOTE: 3rd party electronic damping deletes must be used to remove "malfunction" lights and turn off TCS/ESC assists.
- Toyota Supra 2019+
Details & Specifications:
- Spring Rate Front: 5kgf.mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 11kgf.mm
- Internal Construction: Monotube
- Damping Force Adjustability: 15-way Compression & Rebound Simultaneous
- Full Length Adjustability
- Camber Adjustable Pillowball Front Top Mounts
- Must Re-use Rear Shock/Strut Top Mounts
- 3rd Party Electronic Damping Deletes Must Be Used
- 1-year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
|CA Residents||PROP 65 WARNING|