Megan Racing Turbo Manifolds are made with T-304 stainless steel and utilize mandrel bent piping with CNC Machined Flanges. Each set is tested and dynoed to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal. Each header comes with 1-year warranty.
- Fits USDM 2003-07 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 or 9
- T-304 Stainless Steel with a Polished finish
- 1.75" primary tubes
- Direct bolt-on, improves exhaust flow to improve performance
- Dynoed with 15 hp and 20 torque increase
TUNING NOTES: Not recommended for use with SAS systems when equipped due to extra stress exerted onto the exhaust manifold when the SAS valve is activated. Once activated, it results in a quick rise of turbo temperature, 800 to 1100 degrees C. The SAS is an anti-lag system and only present on the the homologation models (JDM) only later few edm models (the 260).
- Most customers, due to ease of installation and weight reduction purposes, choose to remove the EGR system completely rather than trying to keep it in tact.
- The EGR valve is a circuit designed to reduce emissions. When combustion temperatures exceed 2500 degrees F, atmospheric nitrogen reacts with oxygen which results in NOX, a major contributor to air pollution. The EGR valve recirculates part of these combustion gasses (when the valve opens) back into the intake manifold to dilute incoming air fuel ratios resulting in less emissions, decreased octane requirements due to less potential for pre-detonation and ultimately for the emissions-concerned consumer, keeping NOX within acceptable limits. 8/10/2012 -AU
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents: