Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are upgrading to a T3-Flange turbocharger.
Constructed of Stainless Steel T-304 with thick welds and supports for durability, this manifold features equal-length runners to keep the velocity of your exhaust gasses up to spool your turbo faster so you can achieve boost at a much lower RPM.
CNC mandrel-bent piping, laser cut flanges and a show-car polished finish all add up to a beautiful product which also out performs other manifolds on the market.
- WILL NOT FIT STOCK TURBO (Designed for T3-Flange turbochargers.)
- Internal Waste-gate
- T-304 Stainless Steel
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Flanges
- Polished Finish
- Designed to fit the 1989-1999 1G/2G DSM. 4G63 2.0L DOHC Turbo
- Most customers, due to ease of installation and weight reduction purposes, choose to remove the EGR system completely rather than trying to keep it in tact.
- The EGR valve is a circuit designed to reduce emissions. When combustion temperatures exceed 2500 degrees F, atmospheric nitrogen reacts with oxygen which results in NOX, a major contributor to air pollution. The EGR valve recirculates part of these combustion gasses (when the valve opens) back into the intake manifold to dilute incoming air fuel ratios resulting in less emissions, decreased octane requirements due to less potential for pre-detonation and ultimately for the emissions-concerned consumer, keeping NOX within acceptable limits. 8/10/2012 -AU
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents: