Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers or Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
NOTE: Do not mount the bracket on the down-pipe to the engine block. Use of the bracket may cause the bracket welds to break due to excessive engine movement, especially when the original engine mounts are utilized.
- measurement note: 2-1 portion, outlet flange to front-most stud-hole of 2-hole flange is 23.25"
- 4-2-1, 2-piece header design
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with a Polished Finish
- Flex pipe included
- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents:
* Picture shown is for reference only. Not of actual product. *