Megan Racing Down-pipes for the BMW 1 series (equipped with N54B30 twin turbo motor) are made of durable 100% T-304 Stainless Steel piping that is polished to a mirror-like finish. This Down-pipe replaces the OEM exhaust piping with all of its restrictive bends while increasing the inner diameter of pipe; this greatly increases exhaust flow and reduces turbulence within the system, as a result freeing up high-end horsepower and mid-range torque. Essentially the missing link to your exhaust system; this down-pipe will give you competitive edge that you have been looking for. Expect an increase in exhaust tone due to freed up exhaust flow. (NOTE: The down-pipe is for off-road use only and is not intended for public highway use.)
Specifications & Features:
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel Piping TIG-welded onto computerized CNC-machined flanges for strong, long-lasting durability
- 2.5" Exterior Piping (OD)
- 2.4" Inner Diameter with 3" ID Bell mouths
- Smooth bends improve flow and performance.
- Fits BMW E82 135i Coupe, 135i convertible and 2011 1M equipped with twin turbo N54B30 motor Left Hand Drive only.
(Note: Off-Road Use Only)
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents: